Monday 18 April 2011

Soundtrack to a book?




There has been a few people asking if there will be a CD released with Brass Knuckles & Lace.

An album of songs about skinhead girls, or sung by skinhead girls sounds like a cool idea. BUT... that would be months down the road. At the moment I'm still writing, and will be for a while. So for those who want a CD to come with the book, remind me at the end of the summer, and if it seems like it's possible, who knows... maybe it will happen.

For the moment, check out my friend Sharon Woodword's fantastic documentary "Thank You Skinhead Girl". Here is a clip of a Q & A after one of the screenings.







2 comments:

  1. i think you should release a 7" as oppose to a cd. much more classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually thinking of that after I posted this.. still a few months away, but an interesting idea for sure.

    ReplyDelete